Fleet managers are responsible for the overall management and maintenance of all vehicles and plant machinery.
SafeLane Global recruits for fleet managers from a variety of backgrounds including the Military, commercial and civilian sectors.
Whether you have experience explicitly in fleet management within the mine action industry, or if your experience is from alternate settings, SafeLane Global has opportunities for you.
Its fleet managers are responsible for the overall management and maintenance of all vehicles, plant machinery and other machinery utilised across all international projects, with their scope of work covering many elements including:
- Responsible for all mechanical assets (vehicles, plant, camp equipment)
- Monitor the condition and schedule regular servicing of equipment
- Maintain comprehensive stores inventory, processing resupplies when required
- Provide support and training to fleet managers as required
As SafeLane Global’s primary representative on the management of project fleet and mechanical asset, the fleet manager is a key figure in ensuring SafeLane Global is able to continue its field operations with limited negative impact from unusable equipment.
This enables SafeLane Global to meet contract deliverables, and to maintain its relationships with its clients.
SafeLane Global UK office maintains regular communications with its international fleet managers, with ongoing support provided by SafeLane Global project executives, operations support team and the respective operation manager.
Fleet managers are responsible for advising SafeLane Global UK office of any potential problems related to the project’s fleet and other key equipment that will impact on its field sites.
The company recruits both English and French-speaking fleet managers.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified mechanic
- Management qualification desired
- English OR French speaking proficiency
- At least 10 years’ experience as a mechanic
- A minimum of three years of experience of managing a large fleet in harsh and remote environments is desirable
- Ability to manage and continue to mentor junior mechanics
Wenn Sie mehr erfahren möchten, senden Sie bitte Ihre Bewerbung (Lebenslauf und entsprechende Zertifikate) bitte an email@example.com