SafeLane Global logistics managers are responsible for the overall management of all logistics, procurement, financial, administrative and asset management of stores in the field.
SafeLane Global recruits for logistics managers from a variety of backgrounds including the Military, commercial and civilian sectors. Whether you have experience explicitly in providing logistical support to mine action programmes, or if your experience is more varied in alternate settings, SafeLane Global has opportunities for you.
Its logistics managers are responsible for the overall management of all logistics, procurement, financial, administrative and asset management of stores in the field.
The scope of work provided by its logistics managers includes:
- Management of asset register and ensure ongoing accuracy of field stores
- Financial and budgetary control through store management and procurement reviews
- Ensure timely resupply, with knowledge of the relevant customs clearance processes
- Maintaining relationships with local suppliers to facilitate in-country procurement
As SafeLane Global’s in-country logistics manager, you would be the key figure in maintaining and continuing to develop the relationship between SafeLane Global and local national suppliers. This can aid in-country procurement of goods and services, often more cost-effective than international purchasing.
In addition, you would adhere to SOPs, and implement these across any logistics support officers who may be based across several field locations.
SafeLane Global’s HQ in the UK maintains regular communications with its international logistics managers, with ongoing support provided by SafeLane Global’s UK operations support team and the respective operation manager.
Logistics managers advise SafeLane Global UK office of any potential problems related to equipment and supplies in-country, ensuring the most timely and cost-effective upkeep of project assets are maintained.
We recruit both English and French-speaking logistics managers.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Formal training in logistics, procurement or asset management
- English OR French speaking proficiency
- At least 10 years’ logistics experience
- A minimum of three years of international experience within a logistics capacity is desired
- Experience of working in Africa and / or the Middle East is desirable
Wenn Sie mehr erfahren möchten, senden Sie bitte Ihre Bewerbung (Lebenslauf und entsprechende Zertifikate) bitte an email@example.com