Junior management accountant
Are you a part qualified management accountant looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a company that saves lives every day? You will work in the Gillingham, Kent office and provide monthly financial guidance to the commercial team.
A summary of a junior management accountant’s duties includes:
- Produce accurate project accounts
- Maintain and develop the project costing system
- Produce budgets and forecasts for all key projects, including continuous monitoring and immediately highlighting variances to senior management
- Prepare project cash flow forecasts
- Ensure accounting adjustments are reconciled and agreed with the financial controller and discrepancies are resolved
- Preparation and execution of payroll
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the UK accounting systems (currently Sage)
- Assist with the year end audit and production of the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Guide the commercial team with the financial aspects of tendering, including initial job costings and scenario cash flow forecasts
- Review large tenders that have been prepared and convert into an appropriate format for reporting purposes
It is essential that you:
- Are part-qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA
- Have a minimum English and mathematics at O level/GCSE (or equivalent)
- Have experience within a financial function
- Have an understanding of UK GAAP
- Are numerate with effective attention to detail
- Are able to explain financial information clearly and accessibly to non-financial colleagues
- Are organised and able to work on own your initiative and as part of a team and,
- Have experience in project costing variance analysis including standard costing.
It is preferred that you have a degree or equivalent, experience working with Sage and an understanding of VAT and corporation tax.
Ideally but not essentially you will have experience with variance analysis (WOM/BOM/Job costing), international accounting and project accounting.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced team that is making a difference, send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SafeLane’s expert services span entire project life cycles and are focused on mitigating explosive and hazardous material threats, countering security risks and enhancing land and marine environments globally.
Established in 1989, originally under the brand name MINECLEAR, SafeLane Global was one of the first private companies to be involved in mine action in the international arena.
Whether clients operate on land or in water, in conflict zones or peaceful nations, for profit or humanitarian purpose, SafeLane is their end-to-end solutions provider delivering expert and trustworthy operational, consultancy and training services.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Wenn Sie mehr erfahren möchten, senden Sie bitte Ihre Bewerbung (Lebenslauf und entsprechende Zertifikate) bitte an email@example.com