(English) Payroll Administrator
(English) Don't tell the CEO, but we think a Payroll Administrator is the most important role in any company! Which is why we need YOU! If you're experienced in payroll processes, come and join the SafeLane group in our Gillingham, Kent offices.
About your new career move:
You will join the close knit and fun finance family and these are the responsibilities you will embrace:
- Processing of company payrolls, ensuring accurate calculations of all payments and deductions.
- Checking and processing timesheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring all relevant payments are made according to set timescales, to both employees and other appropriate entities.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Completion of necessary payroll month end reconciliations.
- Processing the company pension schemes according to auto enrolment legislation and ensuring accurate submissions within the deadlines.
- Processing payroll year end reporting according to relevant legislation and within deadlines as set by internal and external (e.g. HMRC) requirements.
- Preparing and issuing all relevant periodic or occasional payroll documentation such as P60s and P11Ds according to HMRC or other deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with any legislation changes.
- Training staff where necessary in every aspect of payroll.
- Assistance where required to the year end audit process.
- General maintenance of payroll records for completeness and accuracy.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Payroll Coordinator or Financial Controller to support Finance, HR, and/or operational staff.
Now let’s talk about YOU!
You will already have an understanding of payroll processes and legislation as well as knowledge of calculation of PAYE, NI, pension auto enrolment, RTI, statutory payments e.g., SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, redundancy/termination payments.
You will be experienced in auto-enrolment pension schemes – and ideally you will have a recognised payroll qualification.
Naturally you will have excellent attention to detail (we don’t want you accidentally forgetting to pay someone!) – and you will be a good communicator (written and verbal) able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
For this role you will also need experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), be able to prioritise effectively, have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure – because making sure everyone is paid is the most important job of them all!
If you’re a flexible, adaptable strong team-player we really want to hear from you.
This is a permanent part time role covering 30 hours per week – and we offer hybrid working.
The salary and benefits are brilliant – with benefits including 25day’s holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata for part time), continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; financial wellbeing, family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders and many more.
Meet your new employer!
We are SafeLane Global! As a company SafeLane Global is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. Our expert staff detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
What this actually translates to in the UK, where you will be focussing your skills, is the detection and removal of the threat posed by legacy World War ordnance. However, thanks to a series of recent acquisitions, SafeLane is now transitioning to support the entire pre-construction phase with site related support. This means we can prevent a pile rig from sinking into the ground, and ensure a wind turbine remains upright!
If you want to know more – get all over the website!
So, do you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference?
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Wenn Sie mehr erfahren möchten, senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung (Lebenslauf und entsprechende Zertifikate) bitte an email@example.com