Part Qualified Accountant (Group)
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint an Part Qualified Accountant (Group), who will be responsible for the management of SafeLane group finance reporting and analysis, including consolidated financial results, cash flow management, Treasury functions, and group insurance requirements.
About our opportunity
This role will be based out of our Gillingham location.
Key tasks include:
- Maintaining accounting records and subsequent production of monthly management accounts for all non-trading holding companies within the group, in line with Group Financial Reporting
- Monthly consolidation of financial results for all group entities into Group Management Accounts for reporting to CFO, CEO & Board, along with all necessary analysis and commentary.
- Group Treasury and cashflow management, including consolidation and analysis of group cashflow forecasting, liaising with group entities and banking partners, and management of group currency requirements.
- Management of all intergroup/intercompany balances including reconciliation and investigation of amounts.
- Management of annual Group budget process, including consolidation and analysis across the group and development/improvement of budgetary procedure.
- Management of the group’s insurance requirements, including liaising with group entities and insurance brokers for renewal, quarterly updates throughout the year, and overall responsibility of ensuring adequate coverage.
- Maintenance of Group bank account listings and information.
- Year-End audit assistance and production of required statutory reporting.
- Updating and aligning Finance Policies across the Group
Essential criteria include
- Good technical accounting background
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP
- Ability to prioritise effectively, efficiently and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of IT systems and high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- At ease communicating across multiple Finance Teams and business areas
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Presentation and analysis of key financial matters
Desirable criteria include
- Experience of Group Consolidation of financial matters
- Maintenance and renewal of insurance policies
- Working with banking partners, understanding banking facilities
- Working in multiple currencies
Role Part Qualified Accountant (Group)
Hours Full time 37.5hours per week
Benefits 25days holiday + bank holidays; hybrid working, continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; financial wellbeing scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders and many more.
We are SafeLane Global who is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
We are trialling a hybrid working approach which enables employees to work three days in the office and two days remotely. All offices are equipped with appropriate hand sanitiser, cleaning materials and further safety measures.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com