Admin & Finance Coordinator
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a Admin & Finance Coordinator on a 6 month maternity cover contract to join our Finance Team.
This role will be responsible for all administration duties relating to the Purchase Ledger, including managing the supplier database, raising and checking purchase orders and processing supplier invoices.
Key tasks include:
- Adding suppliers to the supplier database and verifying their details in order to prevent any fraudulent activity relating to payments
- Processing 200+ supplier invoices per month, including matching to purchase orders and ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised for payment
- Ensuring all invoices are processed to the relevant timescales
- Raising purchase orders for overhead costs, and checking the coding/totals on purchase orders raised by other departments to ensure accuracy in the records
- Checking supplier statements upon receipt in order to request any missing invoices promptly
- Assisting in cash collection duties for outstanding unpaid debtors, including solving queries and instigating legal action for non-payments
- Distributing credit card statements each month to relevant cardholders for receipt processing via HR Database.
- Process returns once all receipts are uploaded to People HR and approved by managers
- Chasing all outstanding credit card returns on a monthly basis, and maintaining spread sheet logging all statements
- Compiling a full expense report for Payroll Coordinator using data from HR Database.
- Provide cover as set out in the Finance Team Task Table.
It is essential that you have previous Purchase Ledger experience as well as a good understanding of Access Dimensions software and are confident using excel. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, are able to work with a high level of accuracy, have good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), are able to prioritise effectively, have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and be highly flexible, adaptable and a strong team-player.
Role Admin & Finance Coordinator
Duration FTC 6 month maternity cover
Hours Full time 37.5 hours per week
Benefits 25days holiday + bank holidays; hybrid working; continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; Financial wellbeing; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders and many more.
We are SafeLane Global who is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com