Construction Materials Lab/Site Technician
Terra Tek’s testing troop is looking for a talented teammate to join its Aylesbury office. No experience is required; the Terra Tek team will provide you with all the training necessary! Sounds interesting? Read more below.
Have you got a love for laboratory work? Are you interested in construction materials? Would you like a career in testing? Then Terra Tek has the perfect opportunity for you!
Terra Tek (a SafeLane Global company) is seeking to recruit a Construction Materials Laboratory / Site Technician for its lab in Aylesbury. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Lacking in experience but abundant in eagerness? This role requires NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE! Whether you have just left school, are looking for a career change, or wanting to develop your testing talent – this role is open to all because the Terra Tek team will provide you with all the training.
Living the lab life
If you are still reading, we assume you’re interested in living the lab life! But what is the lab life?
Well, put simply, you will be working in Terra Tek’s laboratory and sometimes travelling across the UK to building sites to test construction materials. Please note: you need to be comfortable with physical work and, occasionally, with getting a little muddy!
The perfect candidate for our testing team should…
- Be an excellent team player
- Have great communication skills
- Be organised and tidy (but willing to get muddy!)
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be flexible
- Have the ability to perform simple calculations and fill in worksheets legibly (ideally with a GCSE in Maths and English)
- Have a driving licence and access to their own vehicle
- Preferably, have a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card
A few more details about the role…
Working for Terra Tek has many benefits, such as…
- Training: Terra Tek will provide you with all required and ongoing training
- A competitive starting salary, commensurate with experience
- The opportunity to progress
- 31 days’ holiday (this includes bank holidays)
- Holiday allocation will increase based on your years of service within the company
- Working in casual clothes – ditch those tyrannical ties and uncomfortable shoes – and work in your own style!
- A company pension and life insurance scheme, and
- Being part of an amazing, friendly, and passionate team!
For those of you who like to skim read, here’s a quick summary of the role:
Job Title: Construction Materials Laboratory / Site Technician
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Licence / Certification: CSCS (preferred), full clean driving licence and access to own vehicle (essential)
Schedule: Mon – Fri, Dayshift
Location: Aylesbury (HP22 5EZ)
Application questions: Do you have a GCSE in Maths and English? Do you have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle? Answered yes to both? The it’s…
Time to apply!
If the above role sounds interesting and you think you would be perfect for the role, please send us your CV and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot wait for you to join our wonderful testing team!
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com