Explosive detection dog operations QA manager
SafeLane is currently recruiting for an explosive detection dog (EDD) operations / QA manager to deploy on one of its international projects.
Explosive Detection Dog (EDD) Operations / QA Manager:
SafeLane is currently recruiting for an EDD operations / QA manager to deploy on one of its international projects.
As the Ops/QA manager, you will be responsible for the training and internal quality assurance of EDD Teams.
You will report directly to the project manager regarding any operational or personnel issues.
Other duties will include:
- Providing EDD technical advice and guidance to field staff.
- Oversight of EDD training to maintain and developing EDD performance.
- Ensuring all training activities are regularly monitored and evaluated.
- Ensure the implementation of effective dog training programs in line with SafeLane standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring staff are carrying out EDD and other duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurate and detailed reporting to the project manager.
- Direct liaison with the client and national authorities.
- Ensure that all handlers complete on a daily basis, a physical check of each EDD and maintain a high standard of healthcare.
- Overseeing EDD vaccinations and healthcare.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- EDD certified.
- Experience in conducting EDD training with both dogs and handlers.
- Leadership experience.
- Project management experience is desirable.
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org