International Operations Manager
We are seeking to appoint an International Operations Manager who will be responsible for the full life cycle of services provided to our clients. Ross-on-Wye, permanent, full-time.
About our opportunity
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint an International Operations Manager who will be responsible for the full life cycle of services provided to our clients. This means being assigned to a task / project from the very beginning (the approval stage) and concluding after the task / projects demobilisation and lessons learned. This responsibility will encompass project and programme management. The role may assume responsibility for specific countries or regions, including enhancing their operational efficiency and effectiveness.
A summary of duties includes:
- Assembling and managing high-performing teams appropriate to your allocated projects;
- Meeting all contractual requirements, milestones and budgeted safety, schedule, cost, quality, and financial targets;
- Retaining accountability and responsibility for all tactical and operational decisions and procedures;
- Maintaining an understanding of the project’s finances, making adjustments when issues are identified, and driving efficiency;
- Initiating and maintaining formal communication and governance structures, both within allocated teams and across team member functional managers to ensure open, clear and frequent communication;
- Ensuring all financial decisions and approvals are managed and approved;
- Utilising in-country and regional knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities;
- Mentoring, coaching, training and supporting the project team throughout the entire project life-cycle;
It is essential that you have project management / drafting and managing project budgets / operational and project planning experience, proven analytical skills, exposure to drafting technical proposals and quotes, a track record of establishing and maintaining effective professional relations with relevant stakeholders; in particular commercial clients, the UN, and national / government authorities.
It is preferred that you have an understanding of IMAS and Land Release Principles and are qualified to EOD Level 3, but this is not essential.
Role International Operations Manager
Hours Full time 37.5
Benefits 25 days holiday + bank holidays; continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work-life balance company culture; mental health first-aiders, and many more.
We are SafeLane Global, an organisation trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify, and mitigate potential threats on land and in water. We provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you.
We are trialling a hybrid working approach which enables employees to work three days in the office and two days remotely. All offices are equipped with appropriate hand sanitiser, cleaning materials and further safety measures.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org