IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Adept and amazing IT Infrastructure Support Manager needed for a 12 month contract to align multiple companies' infrastructure following a series of acquisitions.
Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager seeking a meaty challenge to get your teeth into for 12 months? Yes? Great – come and work for a company that saves lives every day and lead a critical programme of infrastructure-related projects.
You will be based out of our HQ in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – but travel to all our sites UK-wide. Don’t worry, we have a very nice travel policy!
Your new role will see you:
- Develop, plan and track this critical infrastructure project to ensure all tasks are completed on schedule.
- Deliver project milestones on time, within budget and in accordance with agreed scope.
- Working closely with tour technical delivery partner to understand, scope, and define product vision and goals.
- Develop and execute the communication plan to reach all key stakeholders and interested parties.
- Ensure the required project documentation is produced and distributed.
- Implement, enforce and maintain an appropriate level of governance to support project delivery and quality.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop new IT Infrastructure requirements.
- Document and develop all infrastructure related processes and procedures.
Azure Active Directory, Azure Files, Azure Virtual Desktop, SharePoint, Endpoint Manager, Windows Defender, LAN and WAN technologies.
Let’s talk about you!
You will hold a full UK Driving License (because travel is an essential part of the role).
The essential knowledge and skills you will bring to this role include:
- CRM and ERP software solutions
- Project Management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work independently in a (sometimes) demanding environment
- Good time management and prioritisation
- Ability to document procedures clearly and systematically
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of staff at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
Your previous experience will include:
- Project managing IT Infrastructure migration and integration projects
- Providing training to end users
- Experience with back up and disaster recovery solutions
If you have the following, that would be fabulous:
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Experience of leading Azure Active Directory Projects; leading Windows Server to SharePoint migrations and leading LAN and WAN upgrade and integration projects
- Prince2 Practitioner / Foundation
This is a 12 month contract, full time – 37.5hours per week
We believe our salary and benefits package is more than competitive and appealing – contact us to learn more.
A bit about the benefits: 25days holiday + bank holidays; hybrid working; continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; financial wellbeing scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders – GREAT COFFEE AND OCCASIONAL FREE FOOD – and many more.
About your new company!
We are SafeLane Global! As a company we are trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide.
Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them. Which is a very nice way of saying – we look for explosive remnants of war all over the world, and then give rid of the threat. In the UK we look for WWII ordnance – but through the recent focus on acquisitions, we now support the entire pre-construction phase…meaning we’re just as likely to look for an aquifer that can provide geothermal heating for a community ground source scheme as we are to check that ground conditions are suitable for a wind farm.
If you’d like to understand more, can we entice you to dig deep into our website!
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org