Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a part qualified Management Accountant who will be responsible for the financial aspects of project control. They will be working in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site project teams.
SafeLane Global is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
Role Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
Location Ross on Wye
Duration Full-time permanent
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Benefits Competitive remuneration, continuous development, 6months probationary period, discretionary bonus scheme, medical cash back plan and Life Insurance scheme.
About our opportunity
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a part qualified Management Accountant who will be responsible for the financial aspects of project control working in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site project teams.
A summary of duties includes:
- Support for the creation of project bids including confirming financial accuracy and adherence to local taxation and banking controls.
- Execution of project financial controls on cash management and expenditure
- Support for the completion of the monthly funding cycle including reconciliation of field floats
- Monthly reporting of project performance
- Ad hoc analysis of project scenarios
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts including project assets
- Preparation of the year end and support for the audit process in reference to project data
- Assistance with business forecasting and planning
Key responsibilities will include
- Ownership of project costings and comparison with appropriate other projects
- Integrity of project accounts including cash balances
- Reporting of project performance including actual and forecast vs budget
- Creation of spreadsheets to support operations project analysis
- Monthly and annual reporting to include year end and audit support
It is essential that you are AAT qualified with project accounting experience, that you possess a high level of numeracy, display effective interpersonal skills, have knowledge of accounting processes and techniques and are able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
It is preferred that you have operation of bank accounts and administration knowledge and a commercial awareness when preparing bids, however not essential.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up to date CV to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org