In an expanding market, SafeLane is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant who will be responsible for financial aspects of project control. Based in Ross-on-Wye, you will work in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site project teams globally.
Key aspects of the management accountant role include:
- Support for the creation of project bids including confirming financial accuracy and adherence to local taxation and banking controls
- Execution of project financial controls on cash management and expenditure
- Support for the completion of the monthly funding cycle including reconciliation of field floats
- Monthly reporting of project performance
- Ad hoc analysis of project scenarios
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts including project assets
- Preparation of the year end and support for the audit process in reference to project data
- Assistance with business forecasting and planning
It is essential that you are AAT qualified with project accounting experience, that you possess a high level of numeracy, display effective interpersonal skills, have knowledge of accounting processes and techniques, and are able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of project costings and comparison with appropriate other projects
- Integrity of project accounts including cash balances
- Reporting of project performance including actual and forecast vs budget
- Creation of spreadsheets to support operations project analysis
- Monthly and annual reporting to include year end and audit support
Its expert services span entire project lifecycles.
Established in 1989, originally under the brand name MINECLEAR, SafeLane Global was one of the first private companies to be involved in mine action in the international arena.
It is committed to equal opportunities for all staff and applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org