In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a management accountant to take responsibility of the financial aspects of project control, ensuring complete accuracy and support whilst working in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site project teams.
A summary of duties includes:
- Providing financial support as part of a team in the creation of project bids
- Confirming financial accuracy
- Adherence to local taxation and banking controls
- Providing financial scenarios
- Completing a range of simple to complex pricing tables
- Execution of project financial controls on cash management and expenditure
- Support for the completion of the monthly funding cycle including reconciliation of field floats and communication to overseas bank accounts
- Monthly management accounts for individual projects
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts including project assets
- Ensuring the completion of the monthly contractors payroll
- Preparation of the year end and support for the audit process
- Creating and assisting with project forecasting and planning.
- Creation of management accounts from prime records, cashbooks, receipts, etc.
- Accounting for all areas of P&L and balance sheet including taxation, direct and indirect
- Qualified at AAT level or an accounting graduate,
- Experience preparing and creating accounts from prime records,
- Strong Excel skills, daily use including vlookups & pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels
- Working as a team and independently
- Commercial awareness when preparing bids
- Project accounting, including long term contract accounting
- Creation of project bid costings and pricing scenarios
- Operation of oversea banks and administration
Role: Management Accountant
Hours: Full time 37.5 per week
Benefits: 25days holiday + bank holidays; continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders and many more.
SafeLane Global is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
During the coronavirus pandemic, our teams are working on a hybrid scheme whereby you shall be 3 days within the office and 2 days remote working. As per government guidance and when it is safe to do so, we shall be returning to work from the office. This role is not a permanent remote working role.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org