In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive to provide comprehensive support to the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop and execute the marketing and communications strategy for the company.
A summary of duties includes:
- Compose website content and other marketing-related material for internal and external communication.
- Advance the company’s social media presence (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- Create promotional materials including presentations, flyers and brochures.
- Research and provide competitor and market trend analysis and other relevant information to inform company strategy.
- Support business unit managers to create effective plans for events, expos and other business growth initiatives – through entire lifecycle including post event evaluation and learning points.
- Analyse, monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing and communication initiatives utilising Google Analytics and Moz.
- Responsively deliver on any other assigned marketing or communications related task.
You will be confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude, be self-motivated as well as a team-player, organised and able to manage your own workload, display excellent verbal and written communication skills and have experience of using all MS Office packages.
It is essential that you have experience in a similar role; a degree, Level 6 qualification or equivalent; have worked on a variety of social media platforms; have used mass mailing software such as Mailchimp; can demonstrate previous experience of creative content writing; have experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns; experience of interpreting and responding to analytical data including Google Analytics; have experience using Hootsuite, Moz, Google Tag Manager and WordPress.
It is preferred (but not essential) that you have a marketing qualification, are German speaking, have experience with Google Ads, Linkedin Advertising, Pardot, Canva and Salesforce.
Role: Marketing Executive
Hours:Full time 37.5
Benefits: 25days of holiday + bank holidays, continuous development, 6month probationary period, auto enrolment pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, medical cash back plan and Death in Service scheme.
We are SafeLane Global – we are trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential explosive threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide.
Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
During the coronavirus pandemic, our teams are working remotely from home. There is opportunity to work from the office in exceptional circumstances. As per Government guidance and when it is safe to do so, we shall be returning to work from the office. This role is not a permanent remote working role.
In the office, hand sanitiser and PPE is provided and social distancing is maintained wherever possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org