Project Executive (fixed term, maternity cover)
We are seeking to appoint a Project Executive to provide daily support and coordination for the successful implementation of our projects throughout the entire project lifecycle from bid development, mobilisation, operations and demobilisation, whilst working with the Operations Managers to deliver the projects in accordance with contracts and budgets.
SafeLane Global is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
Role Project Executive (fixed term, maternity cover)
Duration Fixed term contract – maternity cover
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Benefits Competitive remuneration, 25days holiday + bank holidays, continuous development, 6months probationary period, auto enrolment pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, medical cash back plan and Death in Service scheme
About our opportunity
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a Project Executive to provide daily support and coordination for the successful implementation of our projects throughout the entire project lifecycle from bid development, mobilisation, operations and demobilisation, whilst working with the Operations Managers to deliver the projects in accordance with contracts and budgets.
A summary of duties includes:
- Conduct the operational costing preparation of prospective projects during the bid phase and provide support to the commercial team for other bid documentation,
- Update the operations database and other key centralised documents with award of contract information for new projects,
- Prepare and manage contractor personnel mobilisations and briefings to projects, including the coordination of all travel, visas and work permits prior to international deployment.
- Create, maintain and archive project files,
- Regularly monitor project expenditure against project budget and coordinate the project monthly field funds requests and cash movement,
- Ensure the project Operations Manager is appraised of all up-to-date project information and provide support and coordination to daily project activities,
- Maintain frequent communications with the deployed field personnel
- Maintain the Operations database for contractor mobilisations, purchase requests, soles orders and logging of key project communications,
- Assist with the final review of field reports ahead of submission for approval to the respective Operations Manager,
- Conduct timely and accurate month end administration for each project, including project contractor payroll, raising of Sales Orders, updating project statistics and ensure monthly logistic returns are received from the field,
- Out of hours duty cover as per rota
It is essential that you have financial awareness (profit, cost, revenue etc), a good level of English (liaison with international support), effective MS office and an analytical mind set. This role would suit someone who is highly organised with the ability to hit the ground running within a high-pressured environment.
It is preferred that you have an understanding of international current affairs, have travelled internationally and have worked with a diverse range of people, but not essential.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
During the coronavirus pandemic, our teams are working remotely from home. There is opportunity to work from the office in exceptional circumstances. As per Government guidance and when it is safe to do so, we shall be returning to work from the office. This role is not a permanent remote working role.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com