SafeLane Global is looking to hire a Bid Writer for its office in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom. If you join our exciting International Operations team, you will be responsible for producing high quality proposals and bid documents. Additionally, you will review tenders, prepare written responses, and ensure compliance with tender requirements. Sound interesting? Read more below...
As a Bid Writer, your responsibilities will include...
- Drafting and editing SafeLane Global Limited's sales submissions, to include proposals, formal bids and tenders, quotations, expression of interests, rough order of magnitudes, and others (as directed).
- Producing accurate and on-time bid submissions that meet the client’s requirements, accurately reflect the overall intent and operational plan, and that are submission-ready with minimal senior management input.
- Quality control of bids and all their accompanying documentation.
- Ensuring compliance of bids with industry regulations/requirements.
- Daily tracking and monitoring of tender websites.
- Maintaining bid platform and client vendor registrations.
- Maintaining SafeLane's bid library and ensuring the accuracy of bid templates and project experience tables to support tender submissions and vendor registrations.
- Co-ordinating the bid process with other departments to ensure accurate communication of internal deadlines, the issuance of the latest tender documents including clarifications, and internal operational plans. In addition to communicating submission expectations, each department is required to produce to meet the client’s requirements and maintaining regular check-ins with departments to monitor progress.
- Coordinating all sales submissions in the absence of the Commercial Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
It is essential that you have strong organisational and team coordination skills and ideally have worked in a commercial environment previously. Attention to detail and good writing skills are essential as well as the skill to research and analyse. This role would suit someone who is highly organised with the ability to hit the ground running within a high-pressured environment.
Role Bid Writer
Location Ross-on-Wye Hereford
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Benefits 25days holiday + bank holidays; hybrid working; continuous training and development; discretionary bonus scheme; medical cash back plan; death in service scheme; financial wellbeing scheme; family friendly and health and wellbeing policies; work life balance company culture; mental health first aiders and many more.
About SafeLane Global:
We are SafeLane Global who is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
We take pride in offering a dedicated and flexible approach such that we deliver on our client’s needs and aspirations, and this is underpinned by recruitment, development, and retention of a locally based workforce.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Location:SafeLane Global, Unit 2 Phocle Green Business Park, Phocle Green, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7XU, HQ, Ross-on-Wye