SafeLane supports military and law enforcement agencies globally.
It defeats the risks posed by explosive threats including mines, unexploed ordnance (UXO) and improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Additionally, it works to prevent security breaches to protect personnel, assets and operations.
SafeLane's services to Military and Law Enforcement includes:
- Training and mentoring to advance skills and functional capacity
- Combat engineering services in live conflict zones including reconstructing work and developing forward operating bases
- Entry control point security to prevent terrorist attacks
- Rapid response teams to defeat the threats caused by unexploded ordnance (UXO) and IEDs
- Explosive Ordnance Survey and Clearance
- K9 training and mentoring