Deputy Team Leader
We’re actively recruiting for Deputy Team Leaders to support the delivery of a new survey and clearance project in the Middle East.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Team Leader with daily planning and management of the Team during the conduct of survey and clearance operations.
- Support the Team Leader with the development of Implementation Plans (IP) in accordance with task requirements.
- Deliver appropriate training and mentoring to Deminers on use, maintenance, and appropriate storage of equipment.
- Assist the Team Leader in all aspects of safety and adherence to SOPs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of mines, munitions, and other explosive threats in the Area of Operations.
- Ensure all demining operations are carried out in accordance with SafeLane SOPs.
- EOD 2 certified
- Minimum of 2 years in Deputy Team Leader positions or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in demining operations
Role:Deputy Team Leader