SafeLane Global recruits both English and French-speaking operations managers for its international projects. It is always keen to hear from up coming operations managers who have fresh and innovative ideas that mean SafeLane Global is able to provide an ever-improving service to its clients. SafeLane Global recruits both English and French-speaking operations managers for its international projects.
Across the vast majority of its projects, SafeLane Global utilises the services of an operations manager. The operations managers report to the project manager on all operational and project-related issues, whilst being in a position to have a significant impact on the day-to-day running and overall delivery of the project.
SafeLane Global recruits operations managers who seek to identify areas for continuous improvement through a flexible and creative approach.
Whilst responsible for the planning, personnel and asset management, quality assurance and reporting of project operations, operations managers’ innovative thinking enables projects to achieve and exceed the expectations of SafeLane Global's clients.
SafeLane Global recruits both English and French-speaking operations managers.
Required qualifications & experience...
- EOD and / or IEDD qualified
- Management qualification desired (e.g. Prince2)
- English OR French speaking proficiency
- At least 10 years’ mine action experience
- A minimum of three years' experience of advising or operational planning responsibilities within the mine action industry (military equivalence also applicable)
- Working on mine action projects with foreign militaries in Africa and / or the Middle East desired.
Apply with your CV and certs to email@example.com