We’re actively recruiting for Team Leaders to support the delivery of a new survey and clearance project in the Middle East.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the team during the conduct of survey and clearance operations, maintaining full control of the task site.
- Develop Implementation Plans (IP) in accordance with task requirements.
- Site planning and maintenance of daily routines in coordination with the Site Supervisor, advising on potential operational and logistical issues.
- Deliver appropriate training and ongoing technical assistance to the team to maintain safety and high operational standards.
- Collate daily report detail, generating reports for submission to the Site Supervisor as required.
- Conduct daily QA/QC of operations.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of mines, munitions, and other explosive threats in the Area of Operations.
- Ensure all demining operations are carried out in accordance with SafeLane SOPs.
- EOD 3 certified
- Minimum of 2 years in Team Leader positions or similar
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in demining operations, including BAC and MMC
- Experience with geophysical survey, and use of large loop and handheld metal detectors