Project managers for mine action operations
SafeLane Global recruits Project Managers within the mine action industry.
If you have:
- At least 10 years’ mine action experience;
- A minimum of three years' experience of project managing, training or clearance programs within the mine action industry (military equivalent also applicable);
And you want to work on mine action projects in Africa or the Middle East...read on...
SafeLane Global recruits for Project Managers from a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise within the mine action industry. Whether you have experience in managing mine action projects specialising in training others, search and clearance tasks or you have a varied project portfolio, SafeLane Global has opportunities for you.
Our Project Managers are responsible for the overall management of our international projects, with their scope of work covering many elements including:
– Operational planning and implementation
– Financial and budgetary control
– Management of quality management procedures
As SafeLane Global’s primary representative on project, the Project Manager is a key figure in maintaining and continuing to develop the relationship between SafeLane Global and the Client. The relationships SafeLane Global has with Clients is of paramount importance, and SafeLane Global always seeks to go the extra mile to accommodate their needs.
SafeLane Global UK head office maintains daily communications with international Project Managers, with ongoing support provided by SafeLane Global Project Executives and the respective Operation Manager.
As the lead SafeLane Global representative in the field, Project Managers are responsible for advising SafeLane Global UK office of any potential problems related to operations, personnel and equipment.
SafeLane Global recruits both English and French-speaking Project Managers, and always seeks to provide those looking to get in to Project Management with the opportunities and support needed to make that next step in their career.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
– EOD and / or IEDD qualified
– Management qualification desired (e.g. Prince2)
– English OR French speaking proficiency
– At least 10 years’ mine action experience
– A minimum of three years of experience of project managing training or clearance programs within the mine action industry (military equivalence also applicable)
– Working on mine action projects in Africa and / or the Middle East is desirable
If you would like to learn more about Project Management opportunities then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to Rebecca.Wright@safelaneglobal.com OR Charlotte.Haines@safelaneglobal.com
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org