Career Transition Partnership recruitment events
SafeLane will be attending the Career Transition Partnership recruitment events in Bristol, Chelmsford and Sheffield in 2019.
SafeLane Global is looking for remarkable people to join its team of talent…service leavers are among the company’s most sought after staff. In other words, SafeLane needs you!
Armed forces personnel have the complete and unwavering respect of everyone at SafeLane, which is a very proud supporter of the Armed Forces Covenant and a bronze Employer Recognition Scheme award winner for its proven commitment to defence personnel and their families.
Representatives of the company will be attending the following career / recruitment fairs:
SOUTH WEST – 13 June 2019. University of the West of England, Bristol
SOUTH EAST/EAST – 4 July 2019. Chelmsford City Racecourse, Essex
CTP Invictus Trials Job Fair – 24 July 2019. Sheffield City Hall, S1 2JA
Why visit SafeLane at CTP employment fairs?
- Each event is a fantastic networking opportunity – whether you’re ready to apply for a job, or are just researching the job market before you leave your current role, come and meet the SafeLane team.
- You have an opportunity to do some research into the types of role available; this will help you think about what type of jobs you could do, and whether you’d like to work for SafeLane in the future.
- You’ll meet SafeLane staff face to face, all of whom already recognise the skills and experience service leavers can offer – because they are service leavers themselves!
- You’ll learn about the recruitment processes, induction programme and global vacancies currently open.
- You will also get the opportunity to grow your network and chat with other service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
Other benefits of attending CTP employment fairs:
- CTP staff will be on hand to answer any questions you have about your resettlement or training.
- You can speak to service support organisations in attendance; they can advise on wider topics such as pensions and housing.
Gallery features service leavers on project for SafeLane.