Explosive detection dog project manager
SafeLane is currently looking for an explosive detection dog (EDD) project manager to deploy on one of its international projects.
As a company SafeLane is responsible for detecting, identifying and mitigating potential threats within both the mine canine and mine action industry.
SafeLane works to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide.
SafeLane has vast experience running canine projects involving patrol, explosive and narcotic detection dogs (EDD/NDD) at various locations in support of a variety of clients.
It frequently recruits for canine professionals to support international canine operations, and its manpower team would be delighted to hear if you would like to learn more…
Explosive Detection Dog (EDD) Project Manager:
SafeLane is currently looking for an EDD project manager to deploy on one of its international projects.
As the project manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the project and ensuring that it meets financial, client and operational requirements. You will report directly to SafeLane HQ on all operational and personnel matters.
Other duties will include:
- Direct line management of SafeLane field staff.
- Providing EDD technical advice and guidance to field staff.
- Ensuring EDD operations are carried out in accordance with SafeLane’s standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring that SafeLane’s project performs in line with contractual obligations.
- Assess and provide advice on potential initiatives beyond the initial scope of the contract as requested by SafeLane HQ.
- Ensuring staff are carrying out EDD and other duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurate and detailed reporting to HQ.
- Direct liaison with the client and national authorities.
- Oversight of EDD training to maintain and develop EDD performance.
- Ensure that all handlers complete on a daily basis, a physical check of each EDD and maintain a high standard of healthcare.
- Overseeing EDD vaccinations and healthcare.
- Ensuring the implementation of effective administrative, financial, reporting and HR management.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- EDD certified.
- Experience in conducting EDD training with both dogs and handlers.
- Leadership experience.
- Project management experience is desirable.
If you would like to learn more then please send your application (CV and relevant certificates) to us at email@example.com